Anti-Slip Floor Treatment
The Global Floor Safety Network has the Solution to greatly reduce the number of injuries, disabilities, and even deaths, resulting from Slip-and-Fall Accidents in your area, across the country, and around the world, caused by unsafe, unclean, slippery walking surfaces.
This treatment has been has been applied on concrete, ceramic, mosaic, granite, terrazzo, quarry tile, slate, porcelain, porcelain/enamel tubs, shower stalls and other stone or mineral surfaces for the following business types throughout Alberta:
- Swimming pool decks
- Nursing homes
- A variety of Manufacturing facilities/Factories
- Food processing plants
- Health clubs
- Shopping malls
- Office buildings
- Bathroom floors
- The treatment is useful both indoors and outdoors.
- Greatly reduce human suffering and premature death that too often results from complications of surgery and infection after a fall on a slippery floor
- Avoid costly, time-consuming slip and fall lawsuits
- Minimize liability insurance premiums, workers’ compensation costs and production losses
- Increase customer confidence and employee productivity
- Follows industry standards and local building codes, which require anti-slip floor surfaces
Invest in the Future of Your Customer’s, Friend’s, Family & Co-Worker’s Health
- Our Anti-Slip Floor Treatment creates an invisible, microscopic tread on the surface of your floor, making it less slippery
- Anti-Slip Floor Treatment is not a coating or sealant, there is no chemical residue or curing time
The floor can be used safely at once after the application process is complete, with no down time
Please fill the contact form or give us a call to discuss if this application would be a fit for your home or business, request a free quote!
Alberta Floor Safety